Last Modified: April 11, 2019
Collection of Personal and Business Information
To purchase products from us and to establish an account, we may collect your personal and business information, including your:
* Business name;
* Shipping address;
* Email address;
* Phone number;
* Social media profile information (for example, where you elect to create an account using Facebook);
* Comments, feedback, reviews and other information you upload or provide to the Website;
* IP address and location data;
* Website statistics and analytics data collected by third-party software providers, such as Google Analytics, regarding your use of the Website. For more information visit Google information page at https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage;
* Other types of raw data relating to how you interact with the Website, for example, your device, browser and session duration information; and
* All other information you elect to provide on our Website or otherwise, including as part of the purchasing or sales support process.
Credit Card and Payment Processing Companies
Our Website may also collect credit card and payment information from you using online forms that direct the information to a third-party payment provider. While we do not store your credit card number ourselves, we may have access to your name, the name on the credit card, the credit card expiration date and other details via our payment processors. Their additional terms of service and privacy policies may apply to the collection and use of your personal information. Our payment processors are listed in our Terms and Conditions of Use. If you have questions regarding our payment processors, please contact us.
Providing us With the Personal Information of Someone Else
The Use of Your Personal Information
The collection of your personal information may also be used to:
* Ship products you order from us to you;
* Provide to third-party payment processors to facilitate payment;
* Promote our Website and product offerings to you in various forms of communication, including via email. You may elect to unsubscribe from promotional offers at any time;
* Provide you with customer support on using the Website or our products;
* Communicate with you about your account and our products;
* Bill and collect money owed to us;
* Pursue available legal remedies to us and to prosecute or defend a court, arbitration or similar proceeding;
* Send or display informational and promotional materials from us, our partners, suppliers, advertisers or third parties to you;
* To meet legal requirements; and
* To enforce compliance with any terms and conditions and applicable law.
Disclosure Pursuant to Court Order, Subpoena or Other Legal Process
We reserve the right to provide your content and information (including, but not limited to, your personal and business information) uploaded or collected by our Website to third parties if required by law (such as in response to a subpoena, court order or other legal process in any jurisdiction), and to cooperate with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of any criminal or civil matter.
If we are required by law to make any disclosure of your content or personal or business information, we may, but are not obligated to, provide you with written notice (to the extent permitted by law) prior to such disclosure so that you may take appropriate action. The Disclosure of Your Personal Information and Access to It.
We may share personal and business information with our suppliers, advertisers, partners and employees to use that information in connection with one or more of the purposes for which that personal information was collected.
We also operate the Websites in conjunction with our independent contractors. Our independent contractors may have access to, and store your personal information, in providing services to us or providing you with access to the Website. We may use a variety of service providers, servers, website hosting providers, online software providers, advertisers and employees in locations both inside and outside of Canada, which may make your personal information the subject of foreign laws and foreign legal proceedings.
We may also disclose your personal information to our successors (if our business or the Website is acquired by another legal entity) or any assignee of our assets.
WHILE WE TAKE MEASURES TO PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION, YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, FOR THE LOSS OR THEFT OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, OR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED, AS A RESULT THEREOF, SO LONG AS WE WERE NOT GROSSLY NEGLIGENT IN THE PROTECTION OF SAID INFORMATION.
Retention of Your Personal Information
We keep your personal information for as long as it is required for the purpose for which it was collected. There is no single retention period applicable to the various types of personal information collected. If you would like us to delete your personal information, please contact us.